New York News
Bizarre boating accident kills man in Brooklyn
GRAVESEND BAY, Brooklyn (WABC) -- A man died Sunday in a bizarre boating accident in Brooklyn.
He was on his boat in Gravesend Bay when he fell off and got his leg stuck in the railing.
The upper half of his body was under water and he drowned.
Police say the man was dead when they arrived at the scene.
new york city, brooklyn, accidental death, new york news
- Teen clerk beaten in deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
- Surprise field day for kids from burned-down school
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos