New York News
Two women robbed at subway stations in Queens
OZONE PARK, Queens (WABC) -- Police in Queens are looking for a man who's robbed at least two women at subway stations in Ozone Park.
The suspect approached the victim's, verbally abused them, grabbed their cell phones, and fled on foot.
The first incident happened on Tuesday, August 2nd at 7:25 a.m. The suspect robbed a 35-year-old woman at the subway station located at Liberty Ave. and 88 St.
The second incident happened later that same day at 8:45 a.m. The suspect robbed a 36-year-old woman at the subway station at Liberty Ave. and Rockaway Blvd.
The suspect is described as a black man, age 30-40-years-old, 6'0", is of slim build, and was wearing a white T-shirt, khaki shorts, and reading glasses.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477).
The public can also submit their tips by logging onto Crime Stoppers' website at www.nypdcrimestoppers.com or by texting their tips to CRIMES (274637), and then entering TIP577.
new york city, queens, ozone park, robbery, subway, subway crime, new york news
- Person of interest in custody in Flatbush shooting
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly 19 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche 5 min ago
- Chelsea Clinton announces she is pregnant
- NY cabbie accused of not paying $28,000 in tolls
- Fraternity shuts Ole Miss branch after noose tying
- Police investigating East Harlem hit and run
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
19 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos