New York News
Police search for groper in Queens
QUEENS (WABC) -- Police are looking for another man accused of groping women, this time in Queens.
Police released this sketch of the suspect.
They say he groped a woman near 88th Street in East Elmhurst on July 21st.
The next day, police say he groped another woman on 32nd Avenue.
Police say he's 25 to 30-years-old, 5'5" tall, with black hair and a thin build.
His victims say he wore sunglasses and spoke Spanish.
new york city, sex, sex crime, queens, new york news
- Designer L'Wren Scott dead in apparent suicide 10 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clearing And Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Company insider comes forward against energy company 1 min ago
- Photos: NYC St. Patrick's Day Parade
- St. Pat's parade proceeds amid tension over gays
- Suspect accused of setting Brooklyn apartment fire 11 min ago
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast investigation ramps up
- First lawsuit filed in East Harlem explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Stolen ruby slippers returned to Staten Island hotel 11 min ago
- Tuesday last day to apply for TCS NYC Marathon
- Photos: Dancing With The Stars Season 18 cast