New York News
Police search for groper in Queens
QUEENS (WABC) -- Police are looking for another man accused of groping women, this time in Queens.
Police released this sketch of the suspect.
They say he groped a woman near 88th Street in East Elmhurst on July 21st.
The next day, police say he groped another woman on 32nd Avenue.
Police say he's 25 to 30-years-old, 5'5" tall, with black hair and a thin build.
His victims say he wore sunglasses and spoke Spanish.
new york city, sex, sex crime, queens, new york news
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies at 87 39 min ago
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn 6 min ago
- Person of interest ID'd in Flatbush teen's shooting
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Deal reached on calming Ukraine tensions
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87
- Central Park Conservancy wants horse carriages to stay
- Reservoir to be flushed because of urinating teen
- Mug shot released of McNabb after Ariz. arrest