New York News
NYPD, FDNY chiefs head to DC to push for bill
WASHINGTON (WABC) -- New York City's police and fire chiefs are in Washington, D.C., Wednesday to push for a better communication system for first responders.
Senator Kirsten Gillibrand is co-sponsor of the bill that would help different agencies connect during an emergency.
new york city, kirsten e. gillibrand, raymond kelly, new york news
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
- AccuWeather Forecast: More Snow On The Way 21 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup 38 min ago
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto 35 min ago
- Obama to pay tribute to Mandela in South Africa
- Tough new NYC cockroaches can withstand winter cold
- MTA announces new safety measures after derailment 8 min ago
- Newtown groups open week of 'acts of kindness'
- Joe Torre elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup
38 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: More Snow On The Way
21 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos