New York News
Busy bank robber strikes twice more in NYC
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Federal authorities are searching for a busy bank robber who struck twice more in Manhattan Thursday.
The suspect is identified as Sam Chatman.
He is accused of robbing banks in the Flatiron District and the Bronx less than two hours apart.
In both cases, police say he showed the teller a gun and demanded cash.
The FBI says Chatman has robbed at least four banks in all.
new york city, bank robbery, new york news
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Photos: Weather whiplash