New York News
Busy bank robber strikes twice more in NYC
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Federal authorities are searching for a busy bank robber who struck twice more in Manhattan Thursday.
The suspect is identified as Sam Chatman.
He is accused of robbing banks in the Flatiron District and the Bronx less than two hours apart.
In both cases, police say he showed the teller a gun and demanded cash.
The FBI says Chatman has robbed at least four banks in all.
new york city, bank robbery, new york news
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday 6 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges coming in death of Baruch College student, prosecutor...
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Barrios-Paoli tapped to head health and human services
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar 28 min ago
- Fire burns through house in New Brunswick
- Photos: New Brunswick, New Jersey house fire
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral 36 min ago
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating
- George Bush writes letter to Alabama kicker after big loss
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
6 min ago