New York News
SUV drags man along Brooklyn Bridge
DOWNTOWN BROOKLYN (WABC) -- A man is injured after police say a driver dragged him along the Brooklyn Bridge.
It happened early Sunday morning on top of the bridge, near Cadman Plaza.
Police say the suspect rear-ended the man, then tried driving away, when the victim grabbed on to the driver's SUV.
It's unclear how far the victim was dragged along the Brooklyn Bridge.
Police say he eventually fell, suffering non-life threatening head injuries.
new york city, brooklyn bridge, new york news
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court 3 min ago
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' fame dies at 92 52 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014 39 min ago