New York News
SUV drags man along Brooklyn Bridge
DOWNTOWN BROOKLYN (WABC) -- A man is injured after police say a driver dragged him along the Brooklyn Bridge.
It happened early Sunday morning on top of the bridge, near Cadman Plaza.
Police say the suspect rear-ended the man, then tried driving away, when the victim grabbed on to the driver's SUV.
It's unclear how far the victim was dragged along the Brooklyn Bridge.
Police say he eventually fell, suffering non-life threatening head injuries.
new york city, brooklyn bridge, new york news
- Survivors search nearly done after Oklahoma tornado
- AccuWeather: Warm And Humid
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Two more possible bias attacks investigated in New York City
- Accident involving fire truck at accident-prone corner
- Suspected robbery ends with car chase
- Connecticut rail service to return to normal Wednesday
- The return of the Green Card Scammer
- Rangers lose 2-1 to Bruins, now 0-3 in series
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos