New York News
Firefighters hurt battling Bronx blaze
PARKCHESTER (WABC) -- Several firefighters are injured after flames broke out at an apartment building in the Bronx.
It started at about 2 p.m. on Sunday in the Parkchester Section.
The fire quickly spread to four apartments on the top floor, causing significant damage.
No residents were hurt.
The firefighters' injuries were non-life-threatening.
The fire's cause is now under investigation.
new york city, bronx, firefighter injured, new york news
- Residents warned to look out for black ice
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Limited 7 train service on entire line
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Fire inside the Marriott Marquis in Times Square
- Man struck and killed by car on LIE
- Flu shots could be mandatory for NYC kids
- Photos: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures
- WestJet plays Santa to 250 lucky passengers
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide