New York News
Firefighters hurt battling Bronx blaze
PARKCHESTER (WABC) -- Several firefighters are injured after flames broke out at an apartment building in the Bronx.
It started at about 2 p.m. on Sunday in the Parkchester Section.
The fire quickly spread to four apartments on the top floor, causing significant damage.
No residents were hurt.
The firefighters' injuries were non-life-threatening.
The fire's cause is now under investigation.
new york city, bronx, firefighter injured, new york news
- Possible 'knockout' attack victim speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters sent to wrong location in Jersey City fire
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- 2 firefighters injured in Bronx bodega fire
- Search for owner of severely malnourished dog
- Cardinal Dolan supports universal pre-k
- Cars burglarized at gyms in Wyckoff and Ridgewood
- Man speaks about shooting would-be burglar
- FDNY battery giveaway for smoke, CO detectors
- Photos: Mariano Rivera's career in pictures
- Spinning class and karaoke all in one
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos