New York News
Young mother gunned down in Brooklyn
FORT GREENE, Brooklyn (WABC) -- Police in Brooklyn are looking for the killer who gunned down a teenage mother in front of her child.
It happened at 6:30 Monday evening outside the Whitman Houses on Carlton Avenue in the Fort Greene section.
Police say the 19-year-old woman was shot once in the chest.
Police have not released her name.
Her child was not hurt.
So far there is no motive and no suspects.
new york city, brooklyn, fort greene, shooting, new york news
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap 45 min ago
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos