New York News
Bronx house fire injures 6, including 2 children
BRONX (WABC) -- Six people have been injured in a house fire in the Bronx.
The fire department says the blaze at 2912 Bruner Avenue in Wakefield broke out just before 4 p.m. Thursday.
Two children, ages 2 and 3, are fighting for their lives after being rescued by Good Samaritans.
Two 18-year-old's and a 60-year-old are hospitalized in serious but stable condition.
Eight firefighters also suffered minor injuries. It took a little less than an hour to bring the fire under control. There was no immediate word on its cause but the fire chief at the scene said, "There is a possibility that it was deliberate".
new york city, bronx, child injured, fire, firefighter injured, new york news
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn 25 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster 10 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault 24 min ago
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze 24 min ago
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Photos: Weather whiplash 12 min ago
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
25 min ago
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex...
24 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
10 min ago
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
24 min ago