New York News
Braids are back in style
Braids are back (WABC) -- John Barrett is big on braids, so much so he's offering a braiding bar at his Midtown salon.
Flip through the options or let a stylist work in a little Rapunzel. The stylists have been brushing up on their braiding to meet your needs.
One braid is called a crazy braid because one piece always sticks out. Other styles include undone braided, pigtails, whimsical milkmaid braids, fishtail braided side ponytails, small french braided updo's and more
For those with multicolored hair, the more braids, the more delightful the look.
There's nothing flower girl about these braids. These are sophisticated.
The braids are meant to be elegant, defeating humidity in the summer and allowing for a great look in the fall.
new york city, midtown, hair, braids, style, new york news, lauren glassberg
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris 20 min ago
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday 3 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for Malaysian jet widens 1 min ago
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Firefighters respond to brush fire near JFK
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for Malaysian...
1 min ago
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris
20 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
3 min ago