New York News
A different kind of bar in the West Village
WEST VILLAGE (WABC) -- Nadia Tade isn't the only one who loves tiramisu, so does her boyfriend, Allesandro Radic.
So they opened a tiramisu shop called Dolce Vizio Tiramisu in the West Village.
They hope New Yorkers will feel the same about tiramisu.
There are six versions of tiramisu, all handmade by Italians of course.
But maybe you can make an even better version. You've heard of a sundae bar.
Here you can build your own tiramisu.
Learn more about the bakery on their website at http://www.dolceviziotiramisu.com.
new york city, west village, food, new york news, lauren glassberg
- Possible 'knockout' attack victim speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters sent to wrong location in Jersey City fire
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- 2 firefighters injured in Bronx bodega fire
- Search for owner of severely malnourished dog
- Cardinal Dolan supports universal pre-k
- Cars burglarized at gyms in Wyckoff and Ridgewood
- Man speaks about shooting would-be burglar
- FDNY battery giveaway for smoke, CO detectors
- Photos: Mariano Rivera's career in pictures
- Spinning class and karaoke all in one
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos