New York News
A different kind of bar in the West Village
WEST VILLAGE (WABC) -- Nadia Tade isn't the only one who loves tiramisu, so does her boyfriend, Allesandro Radic.
So they opened a tiramisu shop called Dolce Vizio Tiramisu in the West Village.
They hope New Yorkers will feel the same about tiramisu.
There are six versions of tiramisu, all handmade by Italians of course.
But maybe you can make an even better version. You've heard of a sundae bar.
Here you can build your own tiramisu.
Learn more about the bakery on their website at http://www.dolceviziotiramisu.com.
new york city, west village, food, new york news, lauren glassberg
- 4 arrested in deadly mall carjacking 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos