New York News
A different kind of bar in the West Village
WEST VILLAGE (WABC) -- Nadia Tade isn't the only one who loves tiramisu, so does her boyfriend, Allesandro Radic.
So they opened a tiramisu shop called Dolce Vizio Tiramisu in the West Village.
They hope New Yorkers will feel the same about tiramisu.
There are six versions of tiramisu, all handmade by Italians of course.
But maybe you can make an even better version. You've heard of a sundae bar.
Here you can build your own tiramisu.
Learn more about the bakery on their website at http://www.dolceviziotiramisu.com.
new york city, west village, food, new york news, lauren glassberg
- I-5 bridge collapses into Skagit River
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Actress Amanda Bynes arrested in Midtown
- Heavy rain sparks flash flooding
- Officer arrested in firebombing of captain's home
- Jury deadlocked on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy attacked by another on city bus, video
- Woman arrested in shooting death of Jersey City boy
- Anthony Weiner starts stumping in mayoral bid
- Rangers stay alive with OT goal against Bruins
- abcnews: 'Extremely Active' Potential For Hurricane...
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma