New York News
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Marco Rojas reminds his students where they are because during his class, they can't see.
They're all blindfolded.
Marco first started teaching blindfolded yoga after a blind student came to class with a seeing eye dog.
He decided that everyone should close their eyes to be on even footing, and suddenly he saw his students excelling in their practice.
There are some wobbly moments and sometimes people face the wrong way, but don't worry. No one's looking.
For more information, please visit pureyoga.com.
You can try an upcoming blindfolded class at:
Sept 26th at 6PM
Oct 5th at 6PM
Sept 27th at 12:15PM
Oct 6th at 12:15PM
new york city, yoga, new york news, lauren glassberg
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 10 hurt when NJ Transit bus, cab collide in Newark
- Photos: Bus, taxi collide in Newark
- Annual 'Pokey,' 'Schleppie' awards for MTA bus service
- Rangel announces run for 23rd term
- Jersey City main breaks; boil water advisory in effect 38 min ago
- US-India relations chilled over diplomat arrest in NYC
- Screw Magazine publisher Al Goldstein dies at 77
- Georgia winner of Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Most Fascinating People of 2013 revealed
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved...
1 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos