New York News
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Marco Rojas reminds his students where they are because during his class, they can't see.
They're all blindfolded.
Marco first started teaching blindfolded yoga after a blind student came to class with a seeing eye dog.
He decided that everyone should close their eyes to be on even footing, and suddenly he saw his students excelling in their practice.
There are some wobbly moments and sometimes people face the wrong way, but don't worry. No one's looking.
For more information, please visit pureyoga.com.
You can try an upcoming blindfolded class at:
Sept 26th at 6PM
Oct 5th at 6PM
Sept 27th at 12:15PM
Oct 6th at 12:15PM
new york city, yoga, new york news, lauren glassberg
- Suspect identified in attempted baby abduction 23 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth 2 min ago
- Party shooting leaves Kean U. student injured
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- Search for suspects in Riverhead robbery and assault
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Alleged serial bank robber nabbed in Greenwich Village
- Suspect identified in attempted baby...
23 min ago