New York News
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Marco Rojas reminds his students where they are because during his class, they can't see.
They're all blindfolded.
Marco first started teaching blindfolded yoga after a blind student came to class with a seeing eye dog.
He decided that everyone should close their eyes to be on even footing, and suddenly he saw his students excelling in their practice.
There are some wobbly moments and sometimes people face the wrong way, but don't worry. No one's looking.
For more information, please visit pureyoga.com.
You can try an upcoming blindfolded class at:
Sept 26th at 6PM
Oct 5th at 6PM
Sept 27th at 12:15PM
Oct 6th at 12:15PM
new york city, yoga, new york news, lauren glassberg
- AccuWeather Alert: Stormy day
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Suspect in custody in Queens bus shooting 13 min ago
- Woman arrested in shooting death of Jersey City boy
- Threat prompts lockdown at Saddle Brook schools
- UK: London terror attack suspects had been probed
- West Point soldier charged with videotaping women
- Anthony Weiner courts voters in Harlem Thursday
- Queens businessman kidnapped and tortured
- Photos: Accuweather forecast in pictures
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Photos: Top Pictures of the Week