New York News
Developer says 7 WTC in NYC is now fully leased
NEW YORK -- Developer Larry Silverstein says his 52-story skyscraper just north of the World Trade Center site is fully leased.
Silverstein announced Monday that MSCI has agreed to occupy 125,000 square feet on floors 47 through 49 of 7 World Trade Center.
MSCI is a provider of investment decision support tools. MSCI indices are used to measure the performance of global equity portfolios.
The company will move its headquarters from 1 Chase Plaza and consolidate all New York employees to 7 World Trade Center by mid-2012.
Seven World Trade Center was completed in 2006. It replaced the old 7 World Trade Center, the last building that collapsed on Sept. 11, 2001.
new york city, world trade center, new york news
- 9 hurt when NJ Transit bus, cab collide in Newark 59 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Photos: Bus, taxi collide in Newark
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach 47 min ago
- US-India relations chilled over diplomat arrest in NYC
- Bronx cell phone store robber caught on camera 23 min ago
- Disturbing details emerge about suspected Etan Patz killer 9 min ago
- Rangel expected to announce run for 23rd term
- Jersey City boil water advisory in effect after main break 54 min ago
- Georgia winner of Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Most Fascinating People of 2013 revealed
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved...
47 min ago