New York News
Student stabbed inside Queens high school
ASTORIA (WABC) -- One student stabbed another inside a high school in the Astoria section of Queens Wednesday afternoon.
The victim was reportedly stabbed in the back on the fifth floor of the school.
He was taken to Elmhurst Hospital, where he is listed in stable condition with a puncture wound.
The suspect, also a student, apparently fled the scene.
Authorities say the stabbing stemmed from a scuffle in the school.
new york city, queens, astoria, long island city, stabbing, new york news
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- Train derail victim's brother speaks out about her death
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- abcnews: North Korea Deports US War Vet Merrill Newman
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- 'Tips for Jesus' man leaves tips worth thousands
- Beltran, Yankees agree at $45M, 3 years
- Secret Sales: Diamonds, pretzels and iPhone cases