New York News
Student stabbed inside Queens high school
ASTORIA (WABC) -- One student stabbed another inside a high school in the Astoria section of Queens Wednesday afternoon.
The victim was reportedly stabbed in the back on the fifth floor of the school.
He was taken to Elmhurst Hospital, where he is listed in stable condition with a puncture wound.
The suspect, also a student, apparently fled the scene.
Authorities say the stabbing stemmed from a scuffle in the school.
new york city, queens, astoria, long island city, stabbing, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act