New York News
Cabbie seriously hurt in drunk driving accident
Saturday, September 24, 2011
HARLEM (WABC) -- Police say a drunk driver ran through a red light in Harlem early Saturday morning crashing into a yellow cab and seriously injuring its driver.
The 43-year-old cab driver is in serious condition.
Police have charged Artisha Shivers of Westchester with DWI and marijuana possession.
(Copyright ©2013 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new york city, harlem, dwi, cab drivers, accident, new york news
- AccuWeather: Snow, ice and rain for Saturday 16 min ago
- 7 On Your Side gets back $1-million dollars in 2013
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Christie appointee resigns amid probe 47 min ago
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- 2,500 Fordham University applicants misled by email
- NY lawmakers to announce legislation preventing bridge tolls
- Mayor-elect de Blasio to visit White House
- Mega Millions rises to $425M for Friday drawing 52 min ago
- Budget bill heads to the Senate
- Secret Sales: Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans and Photo Books
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
- AccuWeather: Snow, ice and rain for Saturday
16 min ago
Eyewitness News Links