New York News
Cabbie seriously hurt in drunk driving accident
Saturday, September 24, 2011
HARLEM (WABC) -- Police say a drunk driver ran through a red light in Harlem early Saturday morning crashing into a yellow cab and seriously injuring its driver.
The 43-year-old cab driver is in serious condition.
Police have charged Artisha Shivers of Westchester with DWI and marijuana possession.
(Copyright ©2014 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new york city, harlem, dwi, cab drivers, accident, new york news
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn 49 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster 34 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault 48 min ago
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze 48 min ago
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Photos: Weather whiplash 36 min ago
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
49 min ago
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex...
48 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
34 min ago
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
48 min ago
Eyewitness News Links