New York News
UWS water main break fixed; West Side Highway reopens
UPPER WEST SIDE (WABC) -- Crews have finished repairing a water main break that shut down several lanes of the West Side Highway.
The three southbound lanes reopened Sunday night.
The 12-inch main ruptured Saturday afternoon near 92nd street.
It led to traffic backups approaching the 96th Street exit.
new york city, upper west side, west side highway, water main break, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week 47 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- Liam Neeson to tour stables amid carriage horse debate
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite 58 min ago
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Rangers top Red Wings 3-0 in Lundqvist's 300th win
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
47 min ago