New York News
10th Annual Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Run-Walk
LOWER MANHATTAN (WABC) -- There was a race to Ground Zero on Sunday to honor the hundreds of New York City firefighters who died on 9/11.
An estimated 25,000 people hit the pavement for the 10th Annual Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Run-Walk.
Siller was a 34-year-old firefighter who died in the terror attacks.
The race kicked off in Brooklyn at the Battery Tunnel entrance and ended near the World Trade Center site.
new york city, lower manhattan, ground zero, september 11, new york news
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday 26 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- Fire burns through house in New Brunswick
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Newtown school shooting vigils planned for Thursday
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating 50 min ago
- George Bush writes letter to Alabama kicker after big loss
- Software engineer teaches homeless man how to code
- Photos: New Brunswick, New Jersey house fire
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
26 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos