New York News
10th Annual Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Run-Walk
LOWER MANHATTAN (WABC) -- There was a race to Ground Zero on Sunday to honor the hundreds of New York City firefighters who died on 9/11.
An estimated 25,000 people hit the pavement for the 10th Annual Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Run-Walk.
Siller was a 34-year-old firefighter who died in the terror attacks.
The race kicked off in Brooklyn at the Battery Tunnel entrance and ended near the World Trade Center site.
new york city, lower manhattan, ground zero, september 11, new york news
- Large explosion, fire reported in East Harlem 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: East Harlem explosion 4 min ago
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- Trial begins for New Jersey man accused of killing daughter 47 min ago
- NYC rape-murder cannibal conspiracy trial headed to jury
- New Jersey bank robber caught after forgetting keys
- Elderly jaywalker roughed up during arrest due in court
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- No winner: Mega Millions jackpot surges to $353 million
- Happy Birthday! Idea that spawned internet turns 25
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos