New York News
AMC Theatres may allow alcohol at the movies
Monday, September 26, 2011
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Getting boozy at the movies?
The theater chain is considering putting restaurants in its theaters.
Under a new state law, that would allow customers to bring alcoholic drinks to their seats.
The measure is aimed at drawing more adults to the movies.
(Copyright ©2013 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new york city, movie, drinking, alcohol, new york news
- 3 lanes blocked on GWB due to maintenance
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Bipolar teen missing from Suffolk County
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
Eyewitness News Links