New York News
Cops: Woman paid man to put antifreeze in ex's car
INWOOD (WABC) -- A Queens woman is under arrest for allegedly paying a man to put antifreeze in the gas tank of her ex-boyfriend's car.
Investigators say the victim called police when he saw Charles Marc pouring antifreeze into his car in Inwood Sunday.
He says he also saw his former girlfriend, Sterrine Campbell, drive away from the scene.
Campbell was arrested a short time later. Both are charged with criminal mischief. Campbell also faces charges of criminal facilitation and criminal solicitation.
new york city, inwood, queens, arrest, new york news
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Photos: Weather whiplash