New York News
Charity walks this weekend in New York City, New Rochelle
NEW YORK (WABC) -- We invite you to participate in a pair of charity walks this weekend.
On Saturday, meteorologist Lee Goldberg will be at the Food Allergy Walk at Glen Island Park in New Rochelle.
Check in begins at 9:00 a.m.
You can learn more at http://www.foodallergywalk.org/site/TR?fr_id=1967&pg=entry
And on Sunday, join Eyewitness News anchor Diana Williams for the National Eating Disorders Association, or NEDA, walk.
Events begin at 8:30 a.m. in Foley Square, at Lafayette and Centre Streets in Lower Manhattan.
You can learn more about the NEDA walk at http://neda.nationaleatingdisorders.org/site/TR?fr_id=1480&pg=entry
new york city, new rochelle, new york news
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes 24 min ago
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Photos: Pan Am 103 bombing
- NASA astronauts make spacewalk for urgent repairs
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall