New York News
Rudin family breathes new life into St. Vincent's site
GREENWICH VILLAGE (WABC) -- There's new life for the old St. Vincent's Hospital site in Greenwich Village.
The Wall Street Journal reports the Rudin family has paid $260 million for the location.<p? The redeveloped site will include a health care center with a standalone emergency room.
The Rudins will also build condos, townhouses and a new elementary school.
new york city, st. vincent hospital, new york news
- Americans on board missing flight ID'd
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday 56 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey still predicting 2014 role 21 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
56 min ago