New York News
Subway robbers strike 3 times in a month
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are searching for five suspects in a series of robberies at the Broadway-Lafayette subway station in Manhattan.
Surveillance images show four of five suspects, all believed to be in their late teens or early 20s. (See photos)
Police say the thieves robbed 10 people between August 15th and last Saturday.
One time they used box cutters. Another time, the suspects flashed a gun.
The NYPD says the fifth suspect is a 18-to-20-year-old woman.
Anyone with information in regard to this incident is asked to call Crime stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477). You can also submit their tips by logging onto the Crime stoppers website at www.nypdcrimestoppers.com or by texting tips to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter TIP577. All calls are strictly confidential.
new york city, soho, crime, robbery, subway, subway crime, new york news
- Possible 'knockout' attack victim speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters sent to wrong location in Jersey City fire
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- 2 firefighters injured in Bronx bodega fire
- Search for owner of severely malnourished dog
- Cardinal Dolan supports universal pre-k
- Cars burglarized at gyms in Wyckoff and Ridgewood
- Man speaks about shooting would-be burglar
- FDNY battery giveaway for smoke, CO detectors
- Photos: Mariano Rivera's career in pictures
- Spinning class and karaoke all in one
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos