New York News
Subway robbers strike 3 times in a month
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are searching for five suspects in a series of robberies at the Broadway-Lafayette subway station in Manhattan.
Surveillance images show four of five suspects, all believed to be in their late teens or early 20s. (See photos)
Police say the thieves robbed 10 people between August 15th and last Saturday.
One time they used box cutters. Another time, the suspects flashed a gun.
The NYPD says the fifth suspect is a 18-to-20-year-old woman.
Anyone with information in regard to this incident is asked to call Crime stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477). You can also submit their tips by logging onto the Crime stoppers website at www.nypdcrimestoppers.com or by texting tips to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter TIP577. All calls are strictly confidential.
new york city, soho, crime, robbery, subway, subway crime, new york news
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking 35 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach 49 min ago
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Photos: Pan Am 103 bombing
- NASA astronauts make spacewalk for urgent repairs
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil Robertson's hiatus
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
35 min ago