New York News
Coffee delivered to your door
GREENPOINT (WABC) -- Do you count on coffee to get you through the day, but want to try something new?
A shop in Greenpoint, Brooklyn roasts a special brew and you can have it delivered right to your door.
Kickstand Coffee comes in a bottle, enough for about 10 cups of coffee.
The elixir is made at Cafe Grumpy in Greenpoint, where they roast the beans in-house.
The Kickstand group uses vats to create their product from those freshly roasted beans.
The result is a concentrate that's lower in acidity and higher in caffeine than a typical cup of hot coffee.
You can heat it on the stove top, but they recommend diluting it with water and pouring it over ice. Bottles have a four week shelf life.
To be sure, this coffee isn't cheap. It's about $3.50 a cup, but good to the last drop for many a coffee aficionado.
For more information, please visit www.kickstandbrooklyn.com
new york city, brooklyn, greenpoint, coffee, new york news, lauren glassberg
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted 20 min ago
- Barrios-Paoli tapped to head health and human services
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar 54 min ago
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral 36 min ago
- Budget vote approved in the House 9 min ago
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees