New York News
Coffee delivered to your door
GREENPOINT (WABC) -- Do you count on coffee to get you through the day, but want to try something new?
A shop in Greenpoint, Brooklyn roasts a special brew and you can have it delivered right to your door.
Kickstand Coffee comes in a bottle, enough for about 10 cups of coffee.
The elixir is made at Cafe Grumpy in Greenpoint, where they roast the beans in-house.
The Kickstand group uses vats to create their product from those freshly roasted beans.
The result is a concentrate that's lower in acidity and higher in caffeine than a typical cup of hot coffee.
You can heat it on the stove top, but they recommend diluting it with water and pouring it over ice. Bottles have a four week shelf life.
To be sure, this coffee isn't cheap. It's about $3.50 a cup, but good to the last drop for many a coffee aficionado.
For more information, please visit www.kickstandbrooklyn.com
new york city, brooklyn, greenpoint, coffee, new york news, lauren glassberg
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police investigating double shooting in Brooklyn 40 min ago
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey aims for 2014 return to Mets
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97