New York News
Coffee delivered to your door
GREENPOINT (WABC) -- Do you count on coffee to get you through the day, but want to try something new?
A shop in Greenpoint, Brooklyn roasts a special brew and you can have it delivered right to your door.
Kickstand Coffee comes in a bottle, enough for about 10 cups of coffee.
The elixir is made at Cafe Grumpy in Greenpoint, where they roast the beans in-house.
The Kickstand group uses vats to create their product from those freshly roasted beans.
The result is a concentrate that's lower in acidity and higher in caffeine than a typical cup of hot coffee.
You can heat it on the stove top, but they recommend diluting it with water and pouring it over ice. Bottles have a four week shelf life.
To be sure, this coffee isn't cheap. It's about $3.50 a cup, but good to the last drop for many a coffee aficionado.
For more information, please visit www.kickstandbrooklyn.com
new york city, brooklyn, greenpoint, coffee, new york news, lauren glassberg
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey 30 min ago
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital 4 min ago
- 4 dead, 280 missing in South Korea ferry disaster 3 min ago
- Bronx sweep nets suspected gang members
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View" 23 min ago
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent...
4 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos