New York News
Con Ed worker overcome by fumes
CROWN HEIGHTS (WABC) -- A Con Edison worker is recovering after getting overcome by fumes on the job in Brooklyn.
The worker was overcome by carbon monoxide while making repairs inside a manhole in Crown Heights.
The incident happened at the corner of Nostrand Avenue and Bergen Street just after 11:00 Monday morning.
The worker was rushed to Kings County Hospital, where he remained Monday evening.
The cause of the accident is under investigation.
new york city, brooklyn, crown heights, accident, new york news
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery 28 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey still predicting 2014 role
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97 47 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
28 min ago