New York News
Con Ed worker overcome by fumes
CROWN HEIGHTS (WABC) -- A Con Edison worker is recovering after getting overcome by fumes on the job in Brooklyn.
The worker was overcome by carbon monoxide while making repairs inside a manhole in Crown Heights.
The incident happened at the corner of Nostrand Avenue and Bergen Street just after 11:00 Monday morning.
The worker was rushed to Kings County Hospital, where he remained Monday evening.
The cause of the accident is under investigation.
new york city, brooklyn, crown heights, accident, new york news
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild, but rain expected
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Newtown 911 calls released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Metro-North service back 100-percent on Hudson Line
- abcnews: Truck Carrying Radioactive Material Stolen...
- Police arrest 2 in Long Island menorah vandalism
- Man dies paragliding after hitting ice
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013