New York News
New sketch of Jackson Heights sex assault suspect
JACKSON HEIGHTS, Queens (WABC) -- Police in Jackson Heights, Queens now have sketch of a sexual assault suspect who struck over the summer.
The first incident happened on Thursday at 3:10 p.m. The suspect allegedly grabbed an 18-year-old woman from behind, sexually abused her, and then ran away.
Police say the suspect struck again the very next day at 8: 26 a.m. The suspect grabbed a 21-year-old woman from behind, sexually abused her, and then took off.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic man, 5'5", with a thin build and black hair.
Anyone with information in regards to either of these incidents is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
new york city, jackson heights, queens, sexual assault, new york news
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- Search for hit and run driver in fatal crash
- LIRR, NJT ban booze ahead of Santacon
- Mayor-elect de Blasio to visit White House
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Budget vote approved in the House
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees