New York News
Police search for Bushwick mugging suspect
BUSHWICK, Brooklyn (WABC) -- Police in Brooklyn are looking for a violent mugger.
It happened on Thursday, September 22nd at 9:20 p.m. in the Bushwick section.
A 32-year-old man was walking at the intersection of Harman Street and Myrtle Avenue when a man approached in from behind and hit him in the head with something.
If that wasn't bad enough, once he was down on the ground the suspect kicked the victim and ordered him to empty his pockets.
The suspect got away with the victim's wallet.
Anyone with information in regard to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477). You can also submit your tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers website at WWW.NYPDCRIMESTOPPERS.COM or by texting your tips to 274637 (CRIMES) and then entering TIP577.
new york city, brooklyn, bushwick, mugging, new york news
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- Child, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center 10 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos