New York News
Teen found dead, shot in the head in the Bronx
MOTT HAVEN (WABC) -- Police are investigating the deadly shooting of a teenager in the Bronx.
The 16-year-old victim, identified as Jackson Devon, was found shot in the head on East 146th street in Mott Haven Monday night.
Police say Devon was in a group that got into a dispute with another group. Shots were reportedly fired at his group, and he was hit.
No arrests have been made.
new york city, bronx, mott haven, shooting, new york news
- Hazmat respond to Carteret freight train derailment
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fast food workers strike to demand higher wages
- Bill de Blasio to make big announcement Thursday morning 14 min ago
- Springsteen's 'Born to Run' manuscript at NY auction
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- Newtown 911 calls released
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Metro-North service back 100-percent on Hudson Line
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013