New York News
Bicyclist struck and killed by truck in Brooklyn
EAST WILLIAMSBURG (WABC) -- Police are looking for the driver of a truck that hit and killed a bicyclist in Brooklyn.
The truck did not stop after hitting the 30-year-old in an industrial section of East Williamsburg.
It happened just after midnight at the intersection of Morgan Avenue and Meserole Street.
Police found the truck parked nearby, with no one inside.
They say it's possible the driver didn't realize he hit the victim.
new york city, brooklyn, williamsburg, bicyclist killed, new york news
- Possible 'knockout' attack victim speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters sent to wrong location in Jersey City fire
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- 2 firefighters injured in Bronx bodega fire
- Search for owner of severely malnourished dog
- Cardinal Dolan supports universal pre-k
- Cars burglarized at gyms in Wyckoff and Ridgewood
- Man speaks about shooting would-be burglar
- FDNY battery giveaway for smoke, CO detectors
- Photos: Mariano Rivera's career in pictures
- Spinning class and karaoke all in one
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos