New York News
Occupy Wall St. plans to tone down drumming
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The drumming continued in Zuccotti Park Thursday night as residents attended a Community Board Meeting to complain.
The drumming, most days and nights, is the soundtrack of the Occupy Wall Street movement.
Some area residents who support the protests, can't stand the noise.
So Thursday night, they made a little noise of their own.
There were representatives of the protesters at the Community Board Committee meeting, who admitted they need to be better neighbors.
But as if to say that's not likely, some protesters drummed and chanted in front of the building where the meeting took place.
Still some from the group said they'll do better.
new york city, occupy wall street, wall street protest, wall street, times square, new york news, jim dolan
- AccuWeather Alert: Storm, flash flood warnings 55 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Suspect in custody in Queens bus shooting
- Woman arrested in shooting death of Jersey City boy 26 min ago
- Threat prompts lockdown at Saddle Brook schools
- UK: London terror attack suspects had been probed
- West Point soldier charged with videotaping women
- Anthony Weiner courts voters in Harlem Thursday
- Queens businessman kidnapped and tortured
- Photos: Accuweather forecast in pictures
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Photos: Top Pictures of the Week
- AccuWeather Alert: Storm, flash flood...
55 min ago
- Secret Sales: Brownies, Diamonds and a...
34 min ago