New York News
Boy, 4, shot in leg during Brooklyn home invasion
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A 4-year-old boy was shot when two armed men burst into a home in the Brownsville section of Brooklyn late Sunday.
Police say the boy was hit in the right leg by the suspects, who entered the Van Sinderen Avenue home through an unlocked door just after 9 p.m.
While robbing the residents in the home, authorities say one of the suspects fired a shot while waving a gun in the air.
The shot hit the boy. He was rushed to Brookdale Hospital in stable condition.
The suspects grabbed an unknown amount of property from the residents and fled the scene.
Police are searching for suspects. No arrests have been made.
new york city, brooklyn, brownsville, home invasion, child shot, shooting, new york news
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Secret Service investigating Target data breach
- Jersey City water main break isolated; Water back on
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- Blind man and dog rescued will stay together
- O' Christmas tree, you're alive?! Student scares school
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
9 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos