New York News
Woman, 21, critical after gunplay leads to shooting
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A 21-year-old woman is clinging to life Tuesday after a tragic shooting in Queens.
Police say the woman was shot in the head in the basement of a home on 64th Street and 51st Avenue in Maspeth.
Authorities believe two men were playing with the gun when it fired.
The young woman is now in critical condition.
Both men were taken into custody.
So far, no charges have been filed.
new york city, maspeth, queens, shooting, new york news
- Teen clerk beaten in deli robbery; $30,000 stolen 47 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 6 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
- Surprise field day for kids from burned-down school
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT 54 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos