New York News
8-year-old girl groped inside Queens store
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Queens are searching for a man accused of groping a little girl inside a Marshall's clothing store.
It happened on Wednesday, October 26th at 5:47 p.m. at the store on College Point Boulevard in Jamaica.
Police say an 8-year-old girl stepped away from her mother's side at the store to look at a display of books.
That's when the suspect repeatedly passed by her and grabbed her buttocks.
The suspect is described as a White or Hispanic male, approximately 5'7", slim build, light-skinned with black hair cut into a fade on both sides.
He was wearing a black jacket with a hood, blue jeans and metal-framed glasses.
Anyone with information in regard to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
You can also submit tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers website at WWW.NYPDCRIMESTOPPERS.COM or by texting your tips to 274637 (CRIMES) and then entering TIP577.
new york city, jamaica, queens, child sex assault, new york news
- Dozens killed in Oklahoma tornado
- Metro North New Haven Line to be back Wednesday 47 min ago
- Ex-priest arrested after working with kids in NJ
- Wake to be held for slain Hofstra student as questions linger
- Suffolk County parents getting free alcohol test kits
- NJ couple arraigned on animal cruelty charges
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals
- blog: Desiree Hartsock on being 'The Bachelorette'
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos