New York News
8-year-old girl groped inside Queens store
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Queens are searching for a man accused of groping a little girl inside a Marshall's clothing store.
It happened on Wednesday, October 26th at 5:47 p.m. at the store on College Point Boulevard in Jamaica.
Police say an 8-year-old girl stepped away from her mother's side at the store to look at a display of books.
That's when the suspect repeatedly passed by her and grabbed her buttocks.
The suspect is described as a White or Hispanic male, approximately 5'7", slim build, light-skinned with black hair cut into a fade on both sides.
He was wearing a black jacket with a hood, blue jeans and metal-framed glasses.
Anyone with information in regard to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
You can also submit tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers website at WWW.NYPDCRIMESTOPPERS.COM or by texting your tips to 274637 (CRIMES) and then entering TIP577.
new york city, jamaica, queens, child sex assault, new york news
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt 47 min ago
- AccuWeather: Much Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- 2 shot after fight at Garden City nightclub
- Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half Marathon 36 min ago
- Suspect tries to abduct 11-year old boy in Queens
- Here and Now
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams