New York News
Police hunt for suspect in Brooklyn bank robbery
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Brooklyn released surveillance video of an attempted robbery of a check cashing business in Bushwick.
The suspect entered the store at the intersection of Central and Gates avenues last month.
Police say he handed a note to a teller demanding money, but then left without any cash.
new york city, brooklyn, bushwick, bank robbery, new york news
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos