New York News
Police hunt for suspect in Brooklyn bank robbery
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Brooklyn released surveillance video of an attempted robbery of a check cashing business in Bushwick.
The suspect entered the store at the intersection of Central and Gates avenues last month.
Police say he handed a note to a teller demanding money, but then left without any cash.
new york city, brooklyn, bushwick, bank robbery, new york news
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged 7 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Teen dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- LI nativity theft being investagated as hate crime
- Target data breach leaves customers angry, frustrated
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- South Plainfield High School lockdown lifted
- Friday marks Walcott's last day while schools in session
- 9-year-old bowler in Florida tosses perfect 300
- Photos: Staten Island quintuplets through the years
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos