New York News
City council sends parking permit bill to Albany
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Good news for car owners who live in New York City.
Residential parking permits may soon become a reality.
The city council is sending a measure to Albany calling for 80% of neighborhood parking spots to be for people who live there.
It's good news for residents of Downtown Brooklyn and Upper Manhattan where commuters often park their cars and then take public transportation.
new york city, parking, new york news
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 38 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Queens attempted luring suspect taken into custody
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309M for Tuesday drawing
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom 5 min ago
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos