New York News
Woman, 88, critically injured in hit and run
WILLIAMSBURG (WABC) -- Police are looking for the vehicle that struck an 88-year-old woman and kept going in the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn.
The woman was hit at the intersection of Lee Avenue and Wilson Street just after 9:00 Friday morning.
She is listed is in critical condition at The Brooklyn Hospital Center.
Police were searching for a black SUV that fled the scene.
new york city, brooklyn, williamsburg, hit and run accident, new york news
- Metro North: Conn. train outage expected for days 21 min ago
- AccuWeather: Dreary Night 4 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Hofstra remembers Andrea Rebello at graduation 18 min ago
- Tornado levels homes in Oklahoma City trailer park
- Taylor Swift wins 8 trophies at Billboard Awards 2 min ago
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus identified 16 min ago
- Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- Man falls out window during Broadway show
- 3 wounded after shooting in Bedford-Stuyvesant
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- AccuWeather: Dreary Night
4 min ago