New York News
Woman, 88, critically injured in hit and run
WILLIAMSBURG (WABC) -- Police are looking for the vehicle that struck an 88-year-old woman and kept going in the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn.
The woman was hit at the intersection of Lee Avenue and Wilson Street just after 9:00 Friday morning.
She is listed is in critical condition at The Brooklyn Hospital Center.
Police were searching for a black SUV that fled the scene.
new york city, brooklyn, williamsburg, hit and run accident, new york news
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ