New York News
Woman, 88, critically injured in hit and run
WILLIAMSBURG (WABC) -- Police are looking for the vehicle that struck an 88-year-old woman and kept going in the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn.
The woman was hit at the intersection of Lee Avenue and Wilson Street just after 9:00 Friday morning.
She is listed is in critical condition at The Brooklyn Hospital Center.
Police were searching for a black SUV that fled the scene.
new york city, brooklyn, williamsburg, hit and run accident, new york news
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend 13 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Metro-North derailment victim Jim Lovell to be laid to rest 1 min ago
- L train signal problems in Brooklyn
- Bill Bratton named next Police Commissioner
- Photos: Bill Bratton, next NYPD Police Commissioner
- Police search for suspect in Brooklyn shooting
- Search for suspects in subway attack on two women
- Derailment victim, James Ferrari, laid to rest
- Knicks crush Nets 113-83
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
13 min ago