New York News
Fatal shooting inside popular Chelsea nightclub
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Three people were shot, one fatally, Tuesday morning inside Juliet Supper Club, a Chelsea club with a troubled history popular with celebrities.
A 43-year-old man was shot twice, in the torso and back. He was pronounced dead at Bellevue Medical Center.
A 28-year-old man was shot in the arm, back and buttocks. He was in stable condition at the hospital, where he was not cooperating with detectives.
And a woman walked into Long Island Jewish Hospital hours after the shooting.
No arrests were immediately made.
In September, a 23-year-old man was fatally stabbed outside the club.
new york city, chelsea, shooting, crime, new york giants, victor cruz, juliet supper club, new york news
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos