New York News
Ribbon cutting Wed. for new Fairway in Queens
QUEENS (WABC) -- It's what residents of northeast Queens have been waiting for - the new Fairway on 61st Avenue opens Wednesday.
There will be a ribbon cutting with Mayor Michael Bloomberg and other dignitaries to highlight the creation of 400 local jobs.
The chain, which is based in the Upper West Side, now operates stores in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Long Island, Westchester County, Connecticut and New Jersey.
new york city, new york news
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth 7 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Calendar says winter, feels like spring 13 min ago
- 2 killed in motorcycle accident in Queens
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Biker killed in Bronx collision
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- Calendar says winter, feels like spring
13 min ago
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
7 min ago