New York News
NYC sanitation worker arrested for alleged groping incident
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A New York City sanitation worker was arrested for allegedly groping a woman on the subway.
Police say Anthony Marcelle, 50, groped a 21-year old woman on the F train Saturday morning.
Investigators arrested him when the train stopped at Roosevelt Avenue and 74th Street in Jackson Heights, Queens.
new york city, jackson heights, queens, sex crime, new york news
- ESPN: Robinson Cano to sign with Mariners 19 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case 21 min ago
- UPS facility fire damages packages on Long Island 22 min ago
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela 25 min ago
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Police search for suspect in Brooklyn shooting
- Long Island Rail Road massacre, 20 years later
- Photos: Long Island Rail Road massacre
- Bill Bratton tapped to return as NYPD commisioner
- World Cup teams hoping for luck of the draw
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
25 min ago