New York News
NYC sanitation worker arrested for alleged groping incident
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A New York City sanitation worker was arrested for allegedly groping a woman on the subway.
Police say Anthony Marcelle, 50, groped a 21-year old woman on the F train Saturday morning.
Investigators arrested him when the train stopped at Roosevelt Avenue and 74th Street in Jackson Heights, Queens.
new york city, jackson heights, queens, sex crime, new york news
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash 52 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Photos: Weather whiplash
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather...
52 min ago