New York News
Man stabbed on subway platform in Park Slope
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A man was stabbed during a fight on a subway platform in Park Slope, Brooklyn, late Monday.
Police say the 30-year-old man was attacked while on the G train platform with his brother just before 10 p.m.
They reportedly got into an argument with two other subway riders, and punches were thrown.
One of the assailants then pulled a knife and stabbed the man in the leg and lower back, according to authorities.
The stabbing victim was hospitalized in stable condition.
Two men were being questioned, but no charges were immediately filed.
new york city, brooklyn, park slope, stabbing, subway crime, new york news
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man arrested for arson in Water Mill fire
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park