New York News
Man stabbed on subway platform in Park Slope
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A man was stabbed during a fight on a subway platform in Park Slope, Brooklyn, late Monday.
Police say the 30-year-old man was attacked while on the G train platform with his brother just before 10 p.m.
They reportedly got into an argument with two other subway riders, and punches were thrown.
One of the assailants then pulled a knife and stabbed the man in the leg and lower back, according to authorities.
The stabbing victim was hospitalized in stable condition.
Two men were being questioned, but no charges were immediately filed.
new york city, brooklyn, park slope, stabbing, subway crime, new york news
- 3 hurt when I-5 bridge collapses into Wash. river
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Lingering flood waters create commuting headache
- Amanda Bynes arrested, allegedly tosses bong out window
- Man fatally stabbed during dispute in Chelsea
- Man beaten by subway performers on F train in Astoria
- Brooklyn robber terrorizing teens with knife, box cutter
- Police hunt for man targeting Queens change machines
- abcnews: Hurricane season could be 'extremely active'
- GMA's 2013 Summer Concert Series kicks off Friday
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse
- Photos: Flash flooding in the New York area
- Kickoff to a Long Island Summer this...
42 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos