New York News
Man stabbed on subway platform in Park Slope
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A man was stabbed during a fight on a subway platform in Park Slope, Brooklyn, late Monday.
Police say the 30-year-old man was attacked while on the G train platform with his brother just before 10 p.m.
They reportedly got into an argument with two other subway riders, and punches were thrown.
One of the assailants then pulled a knife and stabbed the man in the leg and lower back, according to authorities.
The stabbing victim was hospitalized in stable condition.
Two men were being questioned, but no charges were immediately filed.
new york city, brooklyn, park slope, stabbing, subway crime, new york news
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Two lanes blocked on GWB due to maintenance 25 min ago
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area 37 min ago
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Metro-North derailment sparks rules review
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year 43 min ago
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen