New York News
Man stabbed on subway platform in Park Slope
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A man was stabbed during a fight on a subway platform in Park Slope, Brooklyn, late Monday.
Police say the 30-year-old man was attacked while on the G train platform with his brother just before 10 p.m.
They reportedly got into an argument with two other subway riders, and punches were thrown.
One of the assailants then pulled a knife and stabbed the man in the leg and lower back, according to authorities.
The stabbing victim was hospitalized in stable condition.
Two men were being questioned, but no charges were immediately filed.
new york city, brooklyn, park slope, stabbing, subway crime, new york news
- Designer L'Wren Scott dead in apparent suicide 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold Afternoon
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- St. Pat's parade proceeds amid tension over gays
- Shelton teen critical after being shot in head
- Cop shoots pit bull in Bronx apartment building
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast investigation ramps up
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Crimea parliament declares independence after vote
- Los Angeles earthquake felt by residents
- Photos: Dancing With The Stars Season 18 cast
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon