New York News
Shootings, stabbing at Brooklyn housing complex
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Three people were injured and one was killed after a violent confrontation at a housing development in Brooklyn.
Three of the victims were shot and the fourth was stabbed.
It happened in the Louis Pink housing development in the East New York section around 5 p.m. on Tuesday.
A 23-year-old man who was shot died.
The rest of the victims are all men and all alive. A 19-year-old was stabbed twice, a 20-year-old was shot once, and a 22-year-old was shot once.
No arrests have been made and police are trying to figure out what caused the violence.
new york city, shooting, stabbing, brooklyn, east new york, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box 32 min ago
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act