New York News
Body pulled from water off Battery Park City
NEW YORK -- A man's body was recovered from the water off Battery Park City in lower Manhattan on Saturday.
A police harbor unit responded to a call of a man in the water at 9:20 a.m.
The officers found a 31-year-old man unconscious and unresponsive.
They took the body to North Clove Marina.
He was pronounced dead on arrival.
The man's name has not been released yet.
The medical examiner will determine the cause of death.
new york city, lower manhattan, body found, new york news
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police investigating double shooting in Brooklyn
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey aims for 2014 return to Mets
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97