New York News
3 Manhattan banks robbed on Saturday
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are investigating robberies at three Manhattan banks Saturday morning.
A Citibank on the Upper East Side, a Chase in Midtown East and a Chase in Greenwich Village were held up, all in just a matter of hours.
Two of the banks were temporarily closed after the crimes as police investigated.
Police are looking into whether the robberies may be connected.
new york city, east side, greenwich village, midtown, upper east side, bank robbery, new york news
- Possible 'knockout' attack victim speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower 1 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters sent to wrong location in Jersey City fire
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- 2 firefighters injured in Bronx bodega fire
- Search for owner of severely malnourished dog
- Cardinal Dolan supports universal pre-k
- Cars burglarized at gyms in Wyckoff and Ridgewood
- Man speaks about shooting would-be burglar
- FDNY battery giveaway for smoke, CO detectors
- Photos: Mariano Rivera's career in pictures
- Spinning class and karaoke all in one
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
1 min ago