New York News
3 Manhattan banks robbed on Saturday
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are investigating robberies at three Manhattan banks Saturday morning.
A Citibank on the Upper East Side, a Chase in Midtown East and a Chase in Greenwich Village were held up, all in just a matter of hours.
Two of the banks were temporarily closed after the crimes as police investigated.
Police are looking into whether the robberies may be connected.
new york city, east side, greenwich village, midtown, upper east side, bank robbery, new york news
- Person of interest ID'd in Flatbush teen's shooting 59 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly 29 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster 53 min ago
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Reservoir to be flushed because of urinating teen
- Sketch released in Upper East Side jewelry robbery
- NYC mayor to announce Sandy recovery reforms
- Pair robs 4 Brooklyn banks in 2-hour span
- Queens serial robber caught on surveillance camera 51 min ago
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry...
53 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
29 min ago