New York News
Jackson Browne, Third Eye Blind to perform for OWS
NEW YORK -- The tents and tarps may be gone, but the Occupy Wall Street series of concerts is continuing.
Jackson Browne, Third Eye Blind, and Dawes are expected to perform on Thursday at Zuccotti Park in lower Manhattan. That's according to Adam Nelson of Workhorse, a public relations company that has been working with OWS.
Nelson says the music is expected to start at 12:30 p.m.
Other musicians who have performed at the plaza include David Crosby and Graham Nash, Tom Morello, Talib Kweli, Michael Franti, Pete Seegar and Arlo Guthrie.
new york city, wall street protest, new york news
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union 25 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken 13 min ago
- Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies at 87
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn 34 min ago
- Person of interest ID'd in Flatbush teen's shooting
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog 16 min ago
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87 25 min ago
- Central Park Conservancy wants horse carriages to stay
- Reservoir to be flushed because of urinating teen