New York News
Man fatally struck by school bus in the Bronx
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A pedestrian rushing to catch the bus was fatally struck by a mini school bus in the Riverdale section of the Bronx.
The 57-year-old victim was crossing Mosholu Avenue when he was struck by the school bus, which was traveling southbound on Broadway, just after 6 a.m. Tuesday.
The bus, operated by Reliant Transportation, dragged the man down the street.
He was pronounced dead at the hospital.
The bus driver stopped at the scene and there was no apparent criminality.
No children were on the bus at the time.
new york city, bronx, riverdale, pedestrian struck, new york news
- Autistic boy missing in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 2 dead after wreck on Southern State
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Judge threatens to duct tape defendant's mouth in murder trial
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees terrorized; car parts stolen in Elizabeth store
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen