New York News
Woman slashed during knifepoint robbery in NYC
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are searching for the person who attacked a woman with a knife while trying to rob her in Manhattan.
The incident happened in an alley off West 183rd Street in Washington Heights Wednesday night.
The suspect slashed the woman in the chest and ran off.
She is recovering at St. Luke's Hospital.
new york city, washington heights, stabbing, new york news
- Americans on board missing flight ID'd
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute 38 min ago
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey still predicting 2014 role
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014