New York News
Woman slashed during knifepoint robbery in NYC
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are searching for the person who attacked a woman with a knife while trying to rob her in Manhattan.
The incident happened in an alley off West 183rd Street in Washington Heights Wednesday night.
The suspect slashed the woman in the chest and ran off.
She is recovering at St. Luke's Hospital.
new york city, washington heights, stabbing, new york news
- Bill Bratton named next Police Commissioner 34 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air 2 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Who is Bill Bratton? 59 min ago
- Photos: Bill Bratton, next NYPD Police Commissioner
- Carteret freight train derailment closes turnpike ramps 18 min ago
- Alleged assault of Seton Hall student may be captured on video 45 min ago
- Fast food workers demonstrate to demand higher wages
- Springsteen's 'Born to Run' manuscript at NY auction
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- Newtown 911 calls released
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Photos: Hazmat crews respond to Carteret freight...
- Carteret freight train derailment closes...
18 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air
2 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos