New York News
Occupy Wall Street marches to World Financial Center
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Hundreds of Occupy Wall Street protesters marched from Zuccotti Park to World Financial Center, where some entered the Winter Gardens.
An unknown number of protesters entered the Winter Gardens, part of a Battery Park City facility, just before 10 a.m.
The protesters started marching from Zuccotti Park hours earlier, and they were expected to head to Goldman Sachs headquarters.
They instead turned left and headed south to the World Financial Center.
Nearly the entire World Financial Center complex is owned by Brookfield Properties, which also owns Zuccotti Park.
new york city, occupy wall street, new york news
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar 53 min ago
- Fire burns through house in New Brunswick
- 'Fake' interpreter says he was hallucinating at Mandela event
- Baby it's cold outside!
- Newtown school shooting vigils planned for Thursday
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Bipolar teen missing from Suffolk County
- Photos: New Brunswick, New Jersey house fire
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos