New York News
Occupy Wall Street marches to World Financial Center
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Hundreds of Occupy Wall Street protesters marched from Zuccotti Park to World Financial Center, where some entered the Winter Gardens.
An unknown number of protesters entered the Winter Gardens, part of a Battery Park City facility, just before 10 a.m.
The protesters started marching from Zuccotti Park hours earlier, and they were expected to head to Goldman Sachs headquarters.
They instead turned left and headed south to the World Financial Center.
Nearly the entire World Financial Center complex is owned by Brookfield Properties, which also owns Zuccotti Park.
new york city, occupy wall street, new york news
- Mike Woodson out as head coach of Knicks
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Retired NYPD officer charged in wife's murder
- Brooklyn man dies in skydiving accident in New Jersey
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Boston Marathon goes off under tight security 35 min ago
- Teen survives flight riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Coney Island double stabbing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Lindsay Lohan admits miscarriage on her reality show
- Photos: Lindsay Lohan in pictures
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos