New York News
Occupy Wall Street marches to World Financial Center
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Hundreds of Occupy Wall Street protesters marched from Zuccotti Park to World Financial Center, where some entered the Winter Gardens.
An unknown number of protesters entered the Winter Gardens, part of a Battery Park City facility, just before 10 a.m.
The protesters started marching from Zuccotti Park hours earlier, and they were expected to head to Goldman Sachs headquarters.
They instead turned left and headed south to the World Financial Center.
Nearly the entire World Financial Center complex is owned by Brookfield Properties, which also owns Zuccotti Park.
new york city, occupy wall street, new york news
- UK: Victim in London attack was serving soldier 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy day
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Crash, car fire causing delays on the LIE 30 min ago
- Suspects in New York-Canada train plot due in court 7 min ago
- Queens businessman kidnapped and tortured
- Operation Swill: cheap booze in premium liquor bottles
- Funeral for Hofstra student accidentally shot by police
- Oklahoma tornado damage toll mounting
- abcnews: Man Shot by FBI Was About to Sign Murder...
- OTRC: 'Man of Steel' trailer, with General Zod
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help