New York News
Sanitation workers save 5 kids, mom from fire
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Sanitation workers came to the rescue in Queens Tuesday afternoon after two workers stopped at a burning house in Far Rockaway.
The men encouraged five children to jump from the fire, catching each one.
A woman also jumped and broke her ankle.
No other injuries were reported.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, far rockaway, fire, new york news
- House fire in New Brunswick 42 min ago
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar 8 min ago
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual 46 min ago
- Baby it's cold outside! 9 min ago
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Bipolar teen missing from Suffolk County
- Photos: New Brunswick, New Jersey house fire 42 min ago
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- Baruch College student dies in apparent...
46 min ago