New York News
Bus crash brings down pole, wires in Gramercy Park
GRAMERCY PARK (WABC) -- A bus was cut off by a taxi cab and then crashed into a pole in Gramercy Park Friday morning.
The crash happened around 5:20 a.m. on Second Avenue and brought down the pole, as well as a tree, traffic signal and fire box.
Five passengers were on the SBS 15 bus at the time. No injuries were reported.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, bus accident, new york news
- Jersey City water main break affecting service 19 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold Wednesday, but warmup coming
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Twin babies tossed from fire in Bronx apartment
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky 31 min ago
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway 31 min ago
- 2 winning tickets sold in $636 million Mega Millions
- LI man to be arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Multi-car pileup on Gowanus Expressway in Brooklyn
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- Short Hills Mall shooting: Funeral to be held Wednesday
- Video: Queens robber squirts clerk with lighter fluid
- Blind man and dog rescued off subway tracks
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky
31 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos