New York News
Woman critical after grandson hits her with brick
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Brooklyn say a grandmother was put in the hospital at the hands of her grandson Thursday.
The 62-year-old woman is in critical condition at Kings County Hospital after a fight in Bedford-Stuyvesant.
Witnesses say she and her 19-year-old grandson were throwing rocks at each other in front of her home when he hit her in the head with a brick.
The grandson has not been charged.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, bedford-stuyvesant, brooklyn, new york news
- Bus accident on Route 3 in Clifton 52 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos 20 min ago
- London theatre roof collapse s; Casualties reported 1 min ago
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- 10 hurt when NJ Transit bus, cab collide in Newark
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident 51 min ago
- Rangel announces run for 23rd term
- Jersey City main breaks; boil water advisory in effect
- Screw Magazine publisher Al Goldstein dies at 77
- Georgia winner of Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos