New York News
Woman critical after grandson hits her with brick
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Brooklyn say a grandmother was put in the hospital at the hands of her grandson Thursday.
The 62-year-old woman is in critical condition at Kings County Hospital after a fight in Bedford-Stuyvesant.
Witnesses say she and her 19-year-old grandson were throwing rocks at each other in front of her home when he hit her in the head with a brick.
The grandson has not been charged.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, bedford-stuyvesant, brooklyn, new york news
- Survivors search nearly done after Oklahoma tornado
- AccuWeather: Warm And Humid
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Two more possible bias attacks investigated in New York City
- Accident involving fire truck at accident-prone corner
- Suspected robbery ends with car chase
- Connecticut rail service to return to normal Wednesday
- The return of the Green Card Scammer
- Rangers lose 2-1 to Bruins, now 0-3 in series
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos