New York News
Woman critical after grandson hits her with brick
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Brooklyn say a grandmother was put in the hospital at the hands of her grandson Thursday.
The 62-year-old woman is in critical condition at Kings County Hospital after a fight in Bedford-Stuyvesant.
Witnesses say she and her 19-year-old grandson were throwing rocks at each other in front of her home when he hit her in the head with a brick.
The grandson has not been charged.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, bedford-stuyvesant, brooklyn, new york news
- Teen shot, apparently by brother, in Queens 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Rescuers continue scouring rubble in East Harlem
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Long Island cab driver accused of exposing himself to girl
- Woman steals Dorothy's ruby slippers from SI hotel
- Jersey City fire victims to be laid to rest Friday
- Plane's nose gear collapses at Philadelphia airport 59 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from PHL after landing gear collapse
- Man in 'Modern Family' star groping appears in court
- $353 million up for grabs in Mega Millions drawing Friday