New York News
Woman critical after grandson hits her with brick
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Brooklyn say a grandmother was put in the hospital at the hands of her grandson Thursday.
The 62-year-old woman is in critical condition at Kings County Hospital after a fight in Bedford-Stuyvesant.
Witnesses say she and her 19-year-old grandson were throwing rocks at each other in front of her home when he hit her in the head with a brick.
The grandson has not been charged.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, bedford-stuyvesant, brooklyn, new york news
- Teen clerk beaten in deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey 55 min ago
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
- Surprise field day for kids from burned-down school
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos