New York News
Students fall ill at Brooklyn school
NEW YORK (WABC) -- More than a dozen students fell ill at an elementary school in Brooklyn on Friday.
The situation unfolded at P.S. 115, Daniel Mucatel School, in Canarsie.
The 16 sick students were in the same class, leading investigators to believe that some sort of stomach virus may be to blame.
Initially, food poisoning was thought to be a reason for the student's sudden illness.
However, more than 500 students ate the same school lunch without becoming sick.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, canarsie, food poisoning, school emergency, new york news
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95 48 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- VIDEO: Obama remembers Mandela
- Reaction to death of Nelson Mandela
- Bill Bratton named next Police Commissioner
- Who is Bill Bratton?
- Photos: Bill Bratton, next NYPD Police Commissioner
- Derailment victim, James Ferrari, laid to rest
- Carteret freight train derailment: Turnpike reopens
- Photos: Hazmat crews respond to Carteret freight...
- Alleged assault of Seton Hall student may be captured on video
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos