New York News
Students fall ill at Brooklyn school
NEW YORK (WABC) -- More than a dozen students fell ill at an elementary school in Brooklyn on Friday.
The situation unfolded at P.S. 115, Daniel Mucatel School, in Canarsie.
The 16 sick students were in the same class, leading investigators to believe that some sort of stomach virus may be to blame.
Initially, food poisoning was thought to be a reason for the student's sudden illness.
However, more than 500 students ate the same school lunch without becoming sick.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, canarsie, food poisoning, school emergency, new york news
- Weather puts damper on Coney Island businesses
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Arrest made in Charles Butler case
- Weather puts damper on start of holiday weekend
- Brooklyn Bridge reopens after car fire
- Residents protest bike sharing program
- Bruins eliminate Rangers with 3-1 win in Game 5
- Bethpage Air Show on for Sunday
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- Christie and Snooki face off at Jersey shore
- abcnews: Cruise Passenger Bill of Rights Introduced
- Photos: Kickoff to a Long Island Summer photos